View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
Saw reno at WH & L18, was told by an uncle who walked out from one of the hse that they are opening at the end of the month. Any intel from other bros?
Moi heard from Cantonment some GL applications have been "green light" in principle pending some further conditions to be fulfilled for final approval. Even so..... I dun tink they can start by July as the administrative matters need time to be processed. My guess would be September is a safer bet for GL re-opening.

OT but related matter...... 2 ex-PT OKTs have been approved to restart their brothels but the location is at Deskar road. One of them has oredi secured a unit a few doors away from the 3 existing brothels and is pending for AV approval for her WLs yellow card application.
The other OKT is in negotiation to rent another unit along the same stretch but not going smoothly as the landlord wants to be a partner in the brothel which is against AV T&C. He may have to look for another unit.