Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Mazxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Alisa

Once step into the door. My cock immediately matikata. Saw this sexy, curvy young lady, really pretty. She bring me into the room. Break ice a bit and then we get touchy with each other. Then strip each other and proceed to shower. In the shower, I start touch her from behind , kissing like no tomorrow. Slowly hand moving up and down, her pussy is wet. Den she slowly bend down, and help me to remove my short n start bbbj for me with water running down.Her eye keep look at me, slowly lick my dick, wow. The way she look really feel like rape her anytime. Shower finish, dry myself and dry for her too then hold my hand and I push her to the bed, then I can feel her lick whole body then suck her boob. Touch and finget her pussy , and she like it lot. She was breathing heavily and letting out some soft moan. She was so high and orgam. Cap on and she ride on me, can see her boob bound up n down . Den change two position, after a few deep thrusting and pumping and she was enjoying and moaning loud. I surrender all my bullet to her. Really worth the money on this gal. Will rtf if I have the money. Please take good care of her.