Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Layla from Poison

Okt : fast & polite

Place : hotel in East (not G area) that don't need register or card to access lift

Layla : I was not expecting a lot as she was priced low for promo. but I was pleasantly surprised to see a 26-27 sweet girl with a curvy body and sexy legs & happy go lucky personality. Naughtily romp around in bed before shower and she didn't pushed me away like most will do but played along

The act :
joined me in showers without prompting and towel me dry with a few fresh face towels. I took longer this time as this is the 2nd time in 1 week and 2 days after my Monday date with another girl

So took a while to get fully aroused but she patiently licked and sucked like the good naughty girl she is. Went through four position this time - mission, cow, reverse cow before doggy and when finally unloaded, she cheekily shaked her perk ass.

After that she still soaped me and dry me and brough me my clothes and shoes like a good Japanese wife

Rtf : no as she is working for another 3-4 days before leaving and I have almost busted my budget