Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
smallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallbird3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Alisa SNS

OKT: Efficient, fast and responsive.Good instructions and punctual.

Look: 10/10 Identical to the photos, big eyes, great bright smile. Absolute stunner because she has the girl next door sweet young thing look! Really beautiful face and body. Make me feel like my long-distance GF

Body: 9/10 Flat tummy and nice ass for doggy. Right curves in the right places with shaven pussy.

Boobs: 9/10 Nice and original boobs, it was just nice for me. Firm and with cute small nipples!

Frenching: 11/10 Superb GFE feeling. We frenched almost the whole time.. From before entering the shower to the end while getting dressed, and even at the door.

BBBJ: 9/10 She take control very well. Aggressive and those fast and furious type with good suction, uses a lot of tongue (damn shiok) with deepthroat that almost choking her.

Painting: 10/10 Wet easily! Think not faking because her juices were flowing non stop… those who fake usually have no juice one. We went to 69 and the view was fantastic. No smell, and the juices dripping.. haha!

FJ: 10/10 After her long effort in BBBJ, didn't hesitate to climb on top to do the work (I'm damn lazy lol). The love making was damn sexy she ride me like crazy and she was moaning heavily like she was enjoying then she bent forward to shove her tongue down my throat. Super turn-on! Plus the piak piak sound from her juices… omg!Got my shot off within a while of long riding after and love her expression when she cums!

After that, rest a while paid her and went for shower.

She gave me a short massage after a shower.

Sexify session and she was able to converse well in english too.