Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Action in Japan

Wanted to try Aqua palace due to good review in TAG forum but i was disappointed. They rejected foreigners. So i went to Dolce which is beside.

Upon entering, i 1st asked if they are ok with gaijin. They say ok and showed me gaijin price which is 5k more than jap price. I then asked if there is any gaijin fee outside of package price shown and they say all included. So i went for the 50 mins / 22k package. They also asked whr im frm and i say Singapore. Maybe that helps?

Anyway, i was shown 3 gals photos. It was mirai, miki and 1 more. Mirai was familiar to me coz her photo was the few that had show face. But miki had big round eyes which attracted me as compared to cat like eyes by mirai.

They then led me to waiting room for 5 mins in which my number was called. The person showed me an instructions sheet and ask me to proceed up stairs. It was then i saw miki was waiting for me.

Cute 21 yr old with waist length hair, big eyes, baby fat cheeks, abt 160cm. She led me to a room in which we began to strip. Her boobs was abt big B, natural as compared to D in website. She knew basic english but kep smiling. Only thing bad was she cant do doggy as it hurts for her. So i just 100% thrust her on prone missionary, can see her face that it hurts as well or not used to the speed, kept holding me or bedsheet.

Once done, we bathed and left.

She really reminds me of that ametaur AV where this ang moh was pumping an asian gal hard in her uniform, and he was choking her as well. I will try find that video once back next week. Heng, nvr get cheated there coz i read a mix of good and bad reviews.