Thread: Europe
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all
Re: Europe

As Promised ....A quick FR on Kiev.

I didn't bother with Strip Clubs as its not cup of tea. Tho when taking a cab, the guy would hint on bringing to a Ladies club.

Getting Around.....I used UBER. Very cheap to get arn . But give plenty of allowance for travel time as the traffic is crazy at times esp morn and eve peak hrs. And I noticed that UBER drivers would accept your booking while they have not completed their present trip . So sometimes i goes from 7 mins away to 25 mins away and stuff like that. Once I waited 45mins for someone who was like less than a 1KM away ( due traffic and he dropping off someone in the opp dir)
Didn't bother taking normal cabs tho I did once and i turned out interesting.

Ppl and gals r very friendly in restaurants and cafes . English comms can be a barrier at times.

FL/Pick up scene. After reading lots of stuff in the internet and talking to some locals, looks like the the "facial control" in certain clubs is still being enforced. Basically they hv a certain kinda clientele they allow. Not very sure what tho. ...... But I get the feeling ( totally my opinion , if U r not White, makes it more difficult) Then again One of the guys i met from Spain was denied entry also... Caucasian, Dresses well and looks not too shabby ....so go figure.

Ok FL/pick up scene. 1st night went to Buddha Bar. Classy place....But at midnight, inc my kaki and I ...there were 15-20 ppl! wtf. The bartender suggested a club called Caribbean. Ok off we went.
After trying to get a UBER....unsuccessfully and getting harassed by big ass pirate taxi guys...I saw a blonde in a car in the same taxi Q kinda looking distressed . in my little "high" stupor ( after 4 whiskys shots ) I approached her and asked if she was ok. She nodded all is fine. Then i asked her if she would take us to Caribbean and I told her I would pay her...To my surprise....she said OK. I wont recommend this ....only did it as I was with a Big Danish fren. She was damn friendly. Kinda Cute too. Anyways she declined our invitation to the club as she said she has to work early. After paying her and abt to step out....she took my phone and punched her no ! Thats a first for me. and gave a nice hug and peck on the cheeks

In the Club ....Entrance was 250 UAH ( abt SGD11) . It was packed. Reasonable ratio of men to woman. Drinks are ok priced. (double shot of Glen abt 470UAH ....SGD25) There is a live band playing covers and dance perfs in between , Those gals were 9/10.
Ratings for gals abt mostly 6/10. Rare 8/10. Didnt take any gal as I was little too high and also had to be up at 6am for meetings .
But managed to chat up a gal who was lively on the dance floor. I was very sure she was a working gal but she emphasized a few times she is a teacher....hmmm. Danced with her with lots of touching and occasional kissing. Anyways left at 2am.

Next day....when I was having dinner with the conf delegates....gotta WA from her. She asked If I wanted to meet. I said ok. Then she suggested iso going out ...why don't I come over to her place .....again I said OK( I wont suggest this but other head was thinking) . she sent me a cab to be picked up abt 1 hr later.
Nice Apartment where she stayed. She was all dressed up and a nice bottle of white wine in a ice bucket. I felt like a dumb ass going empty handed.
Anyways ....action was abv ave. good fun. And I was waiting for her to ask me for $$$ but that conversation never came up . Found our she teaches English in a private sch.

Last night in Kiev got a message from our friendly teacher again to meet. But i politely declined as i wanted to taste something else.
after a few pub hoping and drinking copious amts of beers...ended up in Caribbean again ... To Cut the long story short....went back with a blonde who is GYM personal trainer. She asked for USD300 and when I gave the WTF look ...Price dropped to USD150. Didnt wanna bargain anymore. ( my frens gal was USD100)
The session was nothing to write home abt. Little bit of false advertising with push up bra but nice ass. can see she is a mum. Kinda loose.

Well thats it bros.....hope it helps....