Thread: Europe
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!
Vienna

So after I couldn't visit the FKK in Munich, my next stop in my trip is Vienna.
Didn't find anything on here about Vienna so did the usual touristy things the morning then found an excuse to walk the city by myself. Was actually not thinking of release till I walked in the Burgasse street in Vienna. Saw a shop called Peep Show and well....I went in.

So the receptionist gave me an explanation on how things worked there. You first need to purchase a sort of prepaid card, which is blank for discreetness. Inside the card is the time you purchase for a room. There were two options and i took the 20 Euro for 30 minutes. So you go into any available room, slide in the card in the slot and choose the girl on a screen, who will come into your room and there you discuss what kind of services you want. The basic 55 euros cover intercourse, CBBJ for one shot. As you choose the girl, they will display what languages she can speak and what kind of services she will give, for extra payment of course. Just FYI, most of its in German so keep you google translate handy. There's also other rooms that cater to masturbation sessions, where you choose the girl and she'll show up on screen and depending on what you pay, you can have her masturbating or do a lesbo show with another girl.

So I went into the room and picked a girl named Ingrid. Minutes later she came in, introduced herself and we discussed services. Damn, she looked cute in the GND sort of way. The huge nerdy glasses she was wearing was a plus for me. So i settled on intercourse with BBBJ for 65 euros and to finish on her face for another 20.

Her BBBJ was great, slurpy with a lot of licking. Always maintained eye contact as she did so. Capped on and did her doggy first. Her ass was just great for that. Moaning was great too. Side note, I could hear the other room's moaning too. Changed to cowgirl and damn could she ride. Not just up and down but while gyrating. Couldnt tahan, told her I was about to cum and she straight away went into kneeling position for it. Just seeing her face with those nerdy glasses gave me the last push.

I showered and we had a talk on what else I should know about the place. Was very cordial and friendly explaining everything. Thanked her, and we went out of the room. Explored the place a bit. Saw that the other rooms had different themes and what not. At the back there were smaller stalls where you could see a girl 'performing' on a revolving stage and there was a gloryhole too. Gonna try that tomorrow. So all in all, paid 105 Euros, with a card that still had 14 minutes inside it.

Link for their site.
https://www.peepshowwien.at/
Have to say, the pics on site on the screen are the most updated. For example, Olivia seems to have had a boob job since her tits were bigger than on the picture on the website.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish

Last edited by HilfanSgx; 21-07-2018 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Mistake on calculation