Old 26-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
johnny-k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Zhuhai/Zhongshan Info

Thanks to a fellow member, I was able to have a nice experience yesterday night.

I called up one of my regular LHL gals...powered off/disappeared. Called up another
one, same thing. Called up little cute girl from the threesome (not to fuck her but
to have her send the other girl from the threesome). The girl has gone back to her
home village. Damn...what the fuck? Called up my two dependable mamasans, and one
only had a girl I didn't really enjoy and the other (better) mamasan said that she
didn't have any new or good girls but would be getting in a few new girls at the end
of the week.

Luckily, Mr. C comes to save the day with a random telephone number he had. He's never
tried this gal and I'm a gambling man, so I try it out. Yan Yan seems amused on the
phone but doesn't hesitate to come over to my place. When I see her and sees me, I guess
we are both happily surprised. I think she has this hot, vaguely Korean, vaguely foreign
girl look and I'm getting turned on just looking at her smile. Great smile, too, with
nice straight teeth and pouty lips. She's about 5'4, 120 lbs (thick but not fat, just the
way I like them), 34B breasts, from Jinan, and a nice tight 22 year old body. No smoking
too, which is a big plus for me.

We get along pretty well, talking and joking, shower, then have a slow, intense fuck.
I just love the feeling when you work ever so slowly and can feel the girl's pussy getting
wet while rubbing against your thigh...and her nipples getting stiff and hard from my
gentle licking and sucking. I was kind of embarassed when she told me to stop after kissing
her body all over for 20 minutes because she wanted to know how many girls I've fucked in
my life. Anyway, great time and I was thinking about getting her all night, but in the
end was tired and didn't want to pay 800 RMB for all night since I would have to leave
early for work anyway.

Paid her 200 + 20 for taxi and will probably be fucking her again tonight. Thanks again
Mr. C! I'd post pics, but I guess I can't on this thread.

J