View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Hi bros, headed down for a 3-day trip this Thursday. It has been just over 2 years since I last stepped foot in Batam.
If its only 2 years odd, then not much really changed (except my taste bud). I still go to the same few places, grab a different girl each time and then bonk bonk away,hehehe...

Note that i do not recommend.

Quote:
I will be staying at the Grands I Hotel and planning to take grab a cewek from either Havana or Sri Kandy (My local friend says got one that suits my taste there, not confirmed yet) for my weekend wife.
Impressive hotel! One of Batam's most expensive too.

Quote:
Also planning to go check out the new Batam Mega Mall. Bro Nono recce of the makan place is appealing enough. Also heard about the CGV Satin/Velvet Suite. Wanna try watching a movie on mattress in a cinema.
Mega Mall is at Batam Center area, there are no Satin/Velvet seats at the theater there. I believe you were referring to Grand Batam Mall.

Believe me, the mattress bed kind of seat is better if you are with the right girl. Not many will go to the theater alone and book that Mattress bed meant for 2 person,hehehe...the single sofa seat will work just fine for one person.

Quote:
Since it's been 2 years since my last visit, are there any other changes I should know about?
Young girls becomes older girls with perhaps better skills. Prices in Massage parlor goes up by about 10%, KTV booking rate to have the girls sat with you goes up by about 20%. Food prices goes up by about 10%.

Taxi fare from Harbour Bay to anywhere Nagoya/Penuin comes down by around 40%,hehehe...ferry tickets from Singapore to Batam come down by around 20%. Various hotel room prices (my regular hotel rooms), also comes down by about 5% to 15%,hehehe...

Exchange rate also favors Singapore dollar by about 5% to 10% compared to 2 odd years ago.

Quote:
And there is now a three shot limit? Since when siah? I was never restricted by number of shots before...
Depends on how one looks at it, i was never restrict by the number of shots from the past up till today. Maybe becos the girls already knew me well enough. Everytime i ask the OKTs how many shots their girls will allow me for overnight, they mostly tell me, "up to you", hehehe...

Then again, i think shots were limited mainly becos there are "people" over the years been booking the girls, bonk more than 5 times but never tip at all,hehehe...anyway,thats just hearsay from the girls.

It also depends on the places you go to, some joints only allow 2 shots for overnight booking. I am not regular in those places hence i shant comment,hehehe...in fact, i rarely and almost never frequent those places (Eg, Morena, Delta Spa etc).

Quote:
Also, I noticed that some of my FRs are missing from Sammyboy Forum, not just this thread.... weird leh... anybody else missing posts or FRs in the forum?

Also I promised a bro to give feedback on the portable wifi provided by Horizon when I get back.
I believe the forum do spring-cleaning once every in a while. Some threads, some FRs, some posts might have accidentally been removed during the cleaning. Some might have been classified as spams, while some might have broken the forum rules.

Every time a post is being removed, the search engine gets hurt. What you see now its a nice forum, nice thread etc in appearance but behind the background of the whole forum,its like a wall of bricks, one post being remove equate to one brick removed. Searching for a particular brick became more difficult once the wall of brick has too many missing bricks.

I use portable wifi in Batam too. Just that mine cost a one time 350k rupiah and need to top up at least 60k rupiah a month to keep it running for the rest of the year.

Its called AndroMax.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info