View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 05:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed.

I may be a Singaporean Chinese born and bred but I have read many books and frequent many different internet forums not to mention traveling to and living in different countries over the last few decades.

This Emotional Pain & Mental Fear Of Measuring Your Masculine Worth By Counting How Many Women You Bed Or Measuring How Big Are The Breasts Of The Women You Bedded Or Rating How Beautiful Are The Women You Bedded Will...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.