View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
The door of our resort bedroom opened and a sexy techno music started playing in the background. ( 小莫骚麦 a song about having sex) Out came Xiao Min in a rather revealing pair of blue bikini. Her hair was bundled up with strains of them hanging loosely from the back of her neck. She was swaying and dancing to the music. The lyrics and the sight of this sexy beauty cause my penis to swell. Just as I remove my t shirt and about to join in the dance with Xiao Min, Zhou Tong stepped out of the bedroom. She was in the same type of bikini as Xiao Min but hers was bright green. Her fair skin looked flawless and her eyes are very pretty. As she danced, her big soft neh neh bounced gently. I stood rooted to the spot and drooling as I admired the two erotic bodies moving and jerking to the music. By the time the music stopped, my swimming trunk could hardly concealed my fully erected penis. The two ladies probably decided to perform the sexy dance as a gesture to thank me for the presents I gave them when fetching them from the airport. They also noticed my already hardened meat poke. Xiao Min giggled and pinched my gu jiao head naughtily before dragging Xiao Tong out of the resort with her. I had to calm down and composed myself before running after them.
When I stepped out, the two ladies were inside the pool, frolicking as though they were on vacation. I walked over to them in a cool manner trying to impressed Xiao Tong. Once I was closed enough, both ladies grabbed either side of my calf and pulled me into the pool. I fell into the pool like a boulder making the two ladies laughed. I pretended to look shock and said 你们不要仗着人多欺负我哦
不乐意你可以离开吖 Xiao Min retorted.
乐意,我当然乐意。我乐意为两位美人做牛做马 I replied.
男人就这幅德性 Xiao Min said to Xiao Tong and she smile. Xiao Min swam away and I took the opportunity to chat with Xiao Tong. Being humorous, I was able to make Xiao Tong laugh and feel more at ease. A while later Xiao Min joined in and our chat became a little naughty. Just as things were warming up nicely, I noticed an Indian uncle staring at us.
那位印度大叔老盯着我们 I informed both of them.
看到你身边两位性感美女,嫉妒你呗 Xiao Tong remarked jokingly.
咱们走吧,让那位大叔羡慕,嫉妒,恨 Xiao Min replied and started making her way back to our resort. Xiao Tong followed swiftly after her. I watched the two sexy ladies disappeared into the resort, and like a general before a great battle, my only focus from that moment onwards was to enjoy making love to the two women, enjoy their bodies and fuck them hard.

When I entered the bedroom, their bikini's were lying on the floor. I could hear the sound of the shower and the two ladies conversing.
姐别紧张,都到这地步了。反正你也离婚了,想跟谁干就跟谁干。Xiao Min encouraged her cousin.
嗯,也有一年没跟男人干了。反正当歌星也免不了陪男人睡。Xiao Tong replied.
I walked up to the ladies and placed my arms around their waist. The three naked adult stood silently looking at each other. I pulled both of them towards me. As their naked bodies pressed against mine, my big erected penis jerked. I turned to Xiao Min and kissed her lips a couple of times. Then I turned to Xiao Tong and kissed her lightly on her lips. I kissed her a few more times before turning back to Xiao Min to French kiss with her. Xiao Tong watched as Xiao Min's tongue tango with mine. We 舌吻 passionately for a while then I turned to Xiao Tong. I kissed her again. Slowly my lips covered hers and both our tongues 缠绵as we 舌吻。The three of French kiss passionately for quite some time. As we kissed, I could feel the two ladies grinding their bodies against mine. My hands were also wandering all over their naked bodies. It didn't take too long for my fingers to locate the two hairy vaginas. It didn't take them too long to start playing with my erected cock and balls as well. While our hands and fingers arouse and pleasure each others sex organs, our lips and tongues were locked in passionate kissing JAV style.
hahaha...thank u for introing me to this song 小莫骚麦....never knew about this song before in my life, but quite cute