View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd
Hi Brothers,

I will be hitting into the "Kim-chi" land next week and wonder any veteran brothers here have any information for any good happening "hot-spots" in Seoul or Incheon??

Thanks a million!!!
Bro Stonecold,
If you ready want to have real fun in the kimchi land, you must someone local to bring you to the small small ktv outlet. Remember few years back when i used to go there, had all the fun.
They used to bring me to these small joints sorry i could not remember the names.
THis is how is like, small outlet normally 3 to 4 ktv rooms, for 900usd, you will get 2 bottles of whisky, milk, 1/2 dz of beer and their local sojo, and a big plater of fruits. The manager will parade a few local girls for you to choose. if you have the local with, chancces he will tell the manager to get girls to strip with panty left for you to choose. you can even touch their neh neh.

You pick the girl you want, the girl will dress up again and keep you company for the next 2 hrs . 1/2 hrs before the end of the 2 hrs block, all the girls will start strip dancing and they try to strip you naked.. the final finale will be the best, the gal will give a bbbbj and i tell you is best of the world. the gals do not want be the last one to blow out because the punishment will be up the guys want to do to her beside fj.

Normally, i am there for 1 week whenever i go, everytime cum back have to rest few days to recuperate....sign... those were times....

Hope you will have your fun in the soul land