View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Actually, have to depend on the court order(s). If there's a court order - Domestic Exclusion Order, then the Respondent/Defendant cannot enter the matrimonial home (however this does not affect the home ownership at all, as matrimonial assets are a different matter altogether)

Again, no parent will be denied access to see a child. If either side denied access, one has to go for a session/hearing at Family Justice Courts to file a complaint.

Calling the police may or may not resolve the situation at times, because the police is bounded by court orders. Police can only take actions in such cases, if they WITNESS a crime in process i.e. physical abuse of spouse or verbal threats against spouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
take a lawyer bro. my ex wife anyhow make ruling say cannot see child. even matrumonial home i cannot go in even before any court order. police multipke times come but dey cannoy do anyting. she also anyhow say child her custody. while the divorce process ongoing i kanna shit. fetch my sons and she say i kidnap. stupid idiot. make own ruling say must inform 48hrs advance if wanna see kids. but engage lawyer and fight all. and she got wat she deserve. kids can see me every fortnight. n even sleep over fri to sunday. she lan lan suck.thumb. hahaha. i went through hell for my divorce.oh ya. even lodge PPO to keep me away from the kids. kniving bitch. i dont see.dem she say i don care. i see dem she make issue. all dis i showed court. oh ya any issue make ur own police report online. bring to court.but for me it is muslim marriage. she has many debts n i used to help her.cause of divorce also cos she has debts n wont tell where the money goes.

i have 3 kids and she has like $30 plus k debts coming from credit card. previously she owes more then that but i help her. we have 3 kids. found out she pawn her jewellery, took license moneylender loan. she filed for divorce and we fight it out.

no shame bitch. wana claim me everyting. even my savings, insurance, sales or car and also still want half of the car sales proceed. but i showed evidence i provided for the family and her debt. in end i pay onli min amnt.