View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi bros,

My wife had initiated a divorce with me, however, during this period, she does not allow me to see my son or even send photo of him over. Is there a way that i can fight custody to get my son over?
As my mum isnt working, so she will be able to take care of my son. Whereas my wife side, all her family members are working.
Would like to check how does the custody works and etc.
I believe over the years many rules have changed but as far as I know spouse is not allowed to deny access to the children unless she has taken out protective order against you due to violence etc..