Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
Shaving_Ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e

Thanks to all the bros on the advice.

I admit I'm still a greenhorn in the GL WL scene, in fact a greenhorn in real sex in general. All these years only been PCC for release, no gf, and also not those type that like to go KTV/pubs/discos to xian charbor.

Hate to admit, but my "defloration" is by a Cat150 syt WL, after I finally pick up the courage to try to experience what real sex is like.

Coz I dun wanna die a virgin when, nowadays, walking or driving with green light in ur favor, u might still get knock down by PRC bus or ferrari driver

Anyway, my total sexperience is now 3x Cat150 and 2x Cat80. All of these sxp, except for the one with commando Lisa 1654A, my poor didi always go limp at missionary. The exception with Lisa is because, as mentioned in the separate 1654A thread, I dun even had the chance to go missionary style when her commando foreplay + cowgal already made me cum liaoz.....

With almost 100% failures in missionary, it actually now made me more stress at missionary portion.... ( which seems to be the most preferred position for WL ).

I just cannot get sexcited enuff during pumping missionary phase. I guessed I'm the type that require more foreplay, coz there's one instance my didi goes soft during missionary, and the WL originally tried to HJ to bring it up, I told her to just lay back and I started my catbath on her, which actually will turn me back on again. She then commented that "Ahh... so u are those type that like to take control".

But poor me, after the hard-on, when go back to missionary, it went limp again soon...I'm pretty embarrassed by now... haizzz...