Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaving_Ryan View Post
Tried G77 recently.

Went around 7pm+. Only 2 gals sitting, one G55 ( smiled seductively at me and another forgot the number ). While G55 actually looks not too bad, but gathered from some bros here that her service is pretty duh, so was intending to leave til G77 came out from behind the partition. Signal OKT for G77 and off we go.

Asked her whether she had taken dinner, and she told me she was in the midst of having her dinner - no wonder she appeared out from the partition upon hearing somebody entering, so pretty industrious for business. I suaku, even apologised to her for disrupting her dinner haha.

She is pretty ok to talk to, when she asked me whether I had my dinner, which I said no, she teased me that my stomach not hungry but my didi hungry already lolz.
In short, her services were pretty OK, her tongue services on my nipples is pretty good. However, it's abit rushed, coz mabbe she wanted to continue her dinner.

When come to FJ time, she 1st started out the cowgal. Btw, her cowgal style is those squatting type ( like those typical PRCs squatting by the road ), and vigoriously sliding in and out of my cock with very loud piak piak sound. While it might looked unappealing to some, the feeling is actually pretty good . I was actually so turned on that I wanted to slightly thrust up, but she sternly told me not to move!!

Cowgal sequence didn't last too long though, she then told me to switch over to missionary, which I would agree that her kind of cowgal style should be very tiring one haha.

Anyway, when I pull out my cock, it's already pretty wet with whitish juices along my condomed shaft.

Went on missionary, but as I mentioned in my previous posts, I'm not a fan of missionary and thus cock went limp not long after... haizzz...

Upon feeling it soft, she asked me to lay back again and started HJ me and attacking my nipples with her strong tongue. In no time, my little bro marikita back up again. I believed she kinda knew that I preferred her cowgal, so she slide my cock back into her pussy and continue her cowgal piaking.

In the midst of my enjoyment, I unwittingly hold on to her knees too heavily and she kinda "scolded" me not to pressed against her knees. So bros, pls dun hold on to her knees during her cowgal hor.

Anyway, managed to shoot off in this position. Later during clean up, she told me I'm too nervous liaoz, and need to relax more haha.

Maybe I catch her in a bad time ( during her dinner ), so GFE towards me is not that great, and slightly rushed. Nevertheless, overall, she's still a pretty hardworking WL, with strong tongue and powerful cowgal style.
ya typical of her...lame jokes like this makes me feel at ease wif her