Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

A few more things that I have not noted :

ROOM CHARGE
Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( the use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At Club 9 , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

Hope this helps !!