View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Support Sharing FRs/Info Freely Without Any Preconditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
LOL! I know who this is targeted at. Agreed!
Appreciate the points, tks a bunch buddy

Btw think this might interest u!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Tku for sharing yr pov buddy.

So is it right to try and coerce samsters to fulfil any preconditions set, before 'sharing' FRs/Info in this open forum regardless of whether the intention is for so-called 'fun' or otherwise?

I say this becuz that is what this is really all about at the end of the day....no fulfilling the demand for any preconditions set, than no FR/Info will be provided....

As for so-called 'fun'...i wonder if demanding(in the form of preconditions) from samsters for points and bumping up threads amounting to spam is considered 'fun'?

And what about demanding(in the form of preconditions) from samsters to zap other samsters into a negative points situation, is this considered 'fun' as well?....

Bottom line this an open forum.....so samsters are under no obligation to share FRs/Info.....but.....if samsters wish to share, then they should do so freely without setting any preconditions whatsoever....if not it just makes a mockery out of this open forum....

Anways, thank goodness the large majority of samsters in this open forum have the common sense to ignore this sort of unproductive behaviour and I am also glad to see that only 1 samster thus far has gone down this disruptive path....long may this continue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

About having preconditions before issuing FR, if you are referring to BronzeGod, I think he is just trying to have some fun But not enough people want to join in the fun leh!