View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Well done! The first 18 huats reached in less than a day. At this rate, you guys will get the 10th special gem in 10 days time if you keep it up.

Now the first name I want to share in my recommendations is.... drumroll...

Bobo 1612

This cute fair meaty C-cup vixen is a true blue slut that'll make your body tremble with each kiss and lick. If you like some cushioning for a hard banging with powerful sound effects (啊啊,老公!) - she's the one. Frenching, AR and bbbj provided. Love the way she licks and sucks my ass till her saliva starts dripping out of my hole

She's also open to tarma with any girl. Personally I would like to tarma her with sisi in the same house as they look like sisters - with bobo the younger and bustier one.

Go try it guys.

The next name will be revealed after the next 18 "Bronzegod huat ah!" starting from now.
I was expecting fresh out of the oven gem. This one lao cai already.

Anyway, Huat Ah for next WL