View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

BG, you were asking on another thread (I can't find now so replying here) about WH02. Its the sister house of 1425. Good decor, and girls look appealing. My experience is their service is every hit and miss. 1425 Amy and one other skinny girl I can't recall used to be great, but I've had more C-section girls that these houses than elsewhere.

C-section isn't a boner killer for me, but its more given as an example of their QC. Has two girls from WH02. QinQin was one of the sexiest looking dressed, pouty, with black panties and white muslin skirt, but average undressed and average in the sack. The other I won't mention by name, because I will give her the benefit of the doubt for a bad day. Tall, pretty, creamy skin, thick bod (huge ass by Asian standards) if anyone is that curious.

Oh, and Huat!