View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

Personally, ive always roamed L6H88E, so im spoiled by SYT. But as bros know, service there is hits and misses but you always want to roll the dice to see if got lucky

So decided to try something new, walk down to L10H19 G9 Hai Yan after reading reviews.

To bros new to this house like me, it is a stark difference as this house got more milf which is not my type. But thats why we chiong so still went ahead

G9 really remind me of a hot teacher with her glasses. Curvy, a bit of fat around but her skin is well mantained.

First thing she told me was to turn around instead of lying face up. Immediately i know hoseh liao, let her cat bath me all around.

Service is really top notch and evwn after finish, she will talk and make chat with you. Service is not rushed and conversations are very natural and normal

Totally enjoyed myself by trying something new instead of letting my eyes decide.