View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I saw the 2nd half of the match. We are almost playing like we used to with Fabinho back in midfield. He breaks up the attack in midfield before the opponents get to our defence. Our midfield is now almost back to full strength. Waiting for the midfielders to get back into form. Why almost playing like we used to? Because our front 3 are still wasting chances away. Salah scored but generally is not in top form.

Origi looks hungry once again. Kabak and Phillips both look ok. I think we will sign Kabak at the end of the season.

Top 4 is not out of reach yet but we need the front 3 to start firing. Jota is a huge upgrade on Firmino these days. He did a lot of running and linking up play. Salah must be really happy with Jota for helping to set up his goal.