View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Was at Bugis area and chanced upon this MILF in spa uniform asking if I like to have a massage, since she was not bad looking, decided to give a try.

Follow her to the shop and she ask if I wanna do normal massage @ $50/hr or with baojian @ $60/hr. Normally I don't believe in baojian massage but since its just another $10, decided to give a try.

Was asked whether i prefer hard or soft massage, told her to go with hard but it just not hard enough for me, and basically the massage is just average, anyway I didnt expect her to be pro in this area. After about 20min of normal massage, she start doing the butt area, which is more of teasing than massage, anyway i'm not complaining but enjoying. After about 10-15min on butt area, was ask to turn around and the teasing continue for another 15min or so. Overall, she spent most of the hour doing teasing and I fully enjoy it, except there is not much body contact with her.

For senior bro who like MILF and teasing, do PM me for sharing.
Hi bro, just up your point hope can share with me, thanks.