View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I apologize in advance because I know my question will sound silly to some (but there must be many others with my same question in mind): why the old thread has been closed to open a new one?
Not because of quarreling, because the same people who quarreled there can quarrel also here and anywhere else.
I don't think it's a problem of overflow (unless the platform can carry up to a maximum number of posts per thread).
Then what? Anyone can advise?
Let me answer your queries...

The old thread contains 34,551 posts and 6,259,349 views started since 23-02-2007...is top of the chart leaders in terms of support...so the information inside will be old and outdated...not good to manage too big thread...

The old thread starter had not posted since 2010...and not sure still active...mod will support new TS with request to delete for posts that include flaming and profanities...so those who like to quarrel and fight will spend time writing posts but face the possibility that posts may be deleted...

This thread already created a record of 50 posts and 1700 views on first day...kudos to all those who supported this new thread...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post