View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Sunday nights are usually family day.
Next day need to go work aft drinking thru weekend.
Sun night gals are not dressed up , i mean too casual wearing shorts, cannot roam much, varies frm pub to pub dress codes.
Sun nights all hungry for LD as lesser cust.
That is my favourite day to go . less stress , less traffic.
Pls do add on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
No AV raids.

My whole cheonging life, it is always on Fridays and Saturdays. No point for AV to do sundays as it is a waste of time, resources and manpower. In the past, i can be naked with the girl on Sundays in the VIP room banging her with no worries. With high in alcohol, it took longer to cum so can enjoy all positions. And i always like to cum twice. I liked the second cum so I can bang harder and faster as it took even longer than the first. It was really a good 2 hrs work out. So now you know why Cumming2wice
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Its nicer if the whole flock dont surround you, sometimes we want just the one or two ladies we target at the table. It get irritating when you decide to buy the girl you like LD, and the rest pester you
All valid answers, but I realized you’ll also chance upon NEW girls on Sunday who have yet to pay off their loan and have no $$ to take the day off, these poor girls in a foreign land for the first time are very impressionable and make the best girlfriend, listen to everything you tell them to do.

Not applicable to every pub, need to go in and understand their system first.

Easiest score ever!