View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wild Experience, wild encounter (Fantasy story)

After heading back home, I had a bath and went to the gym for workout. Manage to do a great workout for 40 mins and heading back home to bathe before heading out for lunch.

I had lunch alone and shop alone then while I was shopping, I receive a text from my exboss(Gary)

Gary: it was a great night. Want to hang out again?

Me: I am good.

Gary: great what time shall we meeting today?

Me: this evening?

Gary: sure! Do give me your address and I will come and fetch you.

Me: okay. XXX.xxx.xxx (address)

Gary: great, see you tonight.

Before I send the last sentence, I went to the toilet and take a picture and send to him with the message

Me: (pic) see you too

Gary: wow wonderful boobs.

Me: cheeky

A bit on my ex boss. The reason why I don't like him is because he don't respect ladies well and tend to get touchy with them. Ever since I joined I am his new target.he tries to get near me even though he is married but his wife and kids are at Philippines.

Didn't know I will give in to him due to my sexual needs and he really gave me a great session that night and I was hoping for more

So I went home and prepare myself for him to arrive.

Evening time, I receive a message from Gary that he has reached and I need to enable him to come him as he does not have access card.

When he enter my house, he saw me in my school uniform.

Gary: wow you are teasing me my dear.

Me: do you like it?

Gary: of course.