Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by benix View Post
Nearby walk around saw a unsuspecting tradition indonesian massage shop. Since it is the only indonesian massage shop there decided to give it a try. Was assigned a short and chubby milf.

Went into a room lie face down with only a cloth over my bare body. Her massage is those strong indo type and i tot this should be a "clean" place.

It was until she massage my thighs and butt that i felt suspicious ��.. really sensual.

Was asked to turn over and again my left leg was bend outward enable her to rub and knead my inner tights. As she is using strength it is both abit painful and arousing. In no time my dick erected but she did not touch it only keep on massaging the surrounding area.

Next she goes to work on the right leg and this time in addition to the kneading of the inner thighs she starts to brush against my testicles...this make my dick rock hard and she look and smile. Without asking she proceed to oil my cock and stroke it. She started slow and pick up pace when i started to tense up..in no time i shoot a big load on her hand. After that she wash her hand and massage my chest and tummy.

I tipped her normal rate for hj and she is happy. This is one of the best hard and sensual cum HJ i have for a long time. What a surprise find. Take note she is at least in her 40s...so not for those looking for SYT.
Bro can share the location. Thanks.