View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donut12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Good to see so many chiong-sters shares their experiences here...win-win for everyone...

Regular chiongster in jakarta here. Semi-regular in batam.

Like to share some quick notes on my recent 3d2n trip to jakarta in Jan.

BFashion Hotel
i want to say don't bother going there because the traffic around is super bad (even by jakarta standards) + surrounding area stinks. But the freelancers are super hot. Made a bad decision of admitting to GRO that I can't speak Bahasa which ended up them assigning the same masseuse to me as the last trip! I realized only after i got into the room.

Classic Hotel
Seriously, Classic is by far by far the best value for money. Handful of girls between 4 and 6. Most girls come in at 6. There are a few fat girls but quite a number of hot SYT gems (18-20 years old)! Your experience should be anywhere between average and great. And at 350(1 girl)/525k(2 girls), it is super value for money. Plus, the mamis will get the girls to spend time with you hoping that will close the deal (ie the girl could be spending 30 mins with you groping her at no cost while you drink your beer!).

Alexis Bathhouse
Premium joint. 1.45 juta for local and 2.45 for imports (before taxes). Go in the afternoon so that don't have to pay 150k surcharge. About 60 locals, 20 viets, 8 thais, 5 china, 6 uzbek/russia. Clientele 70% japanese! The viets girls have insane bodies and wore revealing translucent growns. Needless to say, they enjoyed by far the best business. Went there on 2 days and took locals (1 was average, 1 was great).

Malio Club
Went there on 2 days and felt like things have gotten worse. Everyone there will keep pestering you for money, from strippers to papas to waiters! The girls attack in groups of 2-3 and demand LDs every 3 mins, ie expect to pay 250-400k (after tax) every 3 mins for the girls to touch you. The waiters wouldnt accept anything less than 50k for tips! Went up to 2nd floor for BJ and the waiters blocked my exit demanding 100k tips each for guarding the room. The whole place feels like it is being run by mafia! Expect spending 2 - 4 juta for only some groping! Very bad value for money.

CJ vs BATs
BATs' clientele is 100% white. CJ's is more mixed (whites, japs, indians, koreans). Pretty much, all the girls there show up every night (ie they are fucked every night). You can tell by just how good their english is. In the past, CJ had the better looking girls. Now, they are all at BATs. The girls are generally older than at Classic. Took one of 3 young girls i could find at BATs at 1.3 juta and turned out great (super wet and horny).