View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: 🌸 Experience of Sharing 🌸 Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Testimonials

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangerMan View Post
Promised an FR for TS.
Fast shipping. 2 days deal is done.
Items perfect condition and doesnt look cheap.
effect was what i have expected. strong but yet mild and hard to detect.
will be getting more for this festive season.

Done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_Joker View Post
introduced from a bonking session for the real stuff. contact me now.

-Ultimate_Joker
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybemaybemaybe View Post
Good supplier, took another lot from him, working well. More discount k next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTouWaWa View Post
Heard that USA spanish fly is damn zhai. Picture exchange Plaza section promoting it. contact from here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ornament1969 View Post
The USA Spanish fly lasted at least 2 days for my girls, she cant stop wanting me. Not sure if it’s the holiday season but she kept initiating sex. Even during menses.

great stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katisuk View Post
TS deserves this short FR.

Bought penis pump extender, vimax and spanish fly from TS a while ago. I have been taking the vimax supplements together with the pump daily for a 20 minutes action. I can definitely see an improvement. it got longer by 2cm in two weeks. Not sure if it will stop there, but im going to continue. Read in other forums it takes 2 months to see full effect. crossing my fingers.

An advice for samsters in search for a good penis pump.
1) Dont go for cheap ones
2) avoid china brands (the rubber part where you incert in your dick cant hold well, they will keep falling off, thus no grip and vacuum)
3) don't use lubricant, u need the friction and vacuum, this is not masturbation.

Spanish fly is awesome for me, supplier told me to wait 15 mins for effect but for my gf, she told me the feeling only comes 40 minutes later. She got damn excited and horny and it was her first time doing it during menses.

I need advice: When can u cum in your girlfriend?
1) During Menses
2) After menses (how many days)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk_Hogan View Post
the delay cream use for 2 months already still haven't finish. i like! anyway i need more spanish fly. contact me again. NOW!

Please kindly WhatsApp me for fast reply