View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 9
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Mainland Chinese Women MALE AGGRESSIVENESS vs Taiwanese Women vs Japanese Women

Hello All,

I am wondering if you all feel that Mainland Chinese Women are too Aggressive like Males as compared to Taiwanese women and especially Japanese women.

If you are a man looking for a wife, wouldn't you look for feminine women instead of women who want to behave and think like men?

I personally feel that Mainland China have made too many mistakes in trying to emulate the USA in being the number one country in this world.

Mainland China wants to be seen as the most powerful, most developed country in the world thus their tendencies to emulate the West, especially the USA, in their everyday acts and their everyday thoughts.

I have always felt that the Westerners and correspondingly the Mainlander Chinese who want to emulate them so badly have become too male-orientated aggressive fighters.

Just look at how the Chinese conduct business everyday. They do into negotiations haggling like two fighters squaring it off. Is this the right way to do business?

I once read a book about Chinese business relationships vs Japanese business relationships.

The Chinese believe in win-lose situations where they want to be the winners all the time while the Japanese believe in win-win situations where everyone is a winner.

I may be generalizing but this are the tendencies which I seem to pickup after spending some time in asia.