Thread: Europe
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Europe

I visited cheap brothels in several european cities (as well as South American ones), here's my field report on a recent trip to Athens, Greece.

ATHENS, Greece

Greece is one of the cheapest country in Europe for tourists due to their weak economy (they use Euros too) and due to its open immigration policies, there are many Eastern European beauties trafficked there as prostitutes. I patronized a few brothels in Athens and the rates can be comparable to the whore's fees in Singapore's Geylang or less.

Fylis Street

About 20 Euros (approx. 37 SGD) per bang, they restrict the fucking session to about 15 minutes, whether you cum or not, that's your problem.

There are about 2-3 girls per brothel.

Fylis Street was their notorious red-light district but the number of brothels have dwindled since some crackdown. The last time i visited, there's only about 7 to 9 brothels operating. Each one has its own door by the main street (Fylis Street) identified by white lamps by their open doors. You won't miss it, because their neighbors won't have white lamps.
And you hang around long enough, you would see groups of 2-3 Ang Moh cheongsters going in and out of each door to check out the ladies in their.
Pretty much like what you would see in our Singapore's Petain Street (i don't know if Petain's still around, i'v been away from Singapore for more than six years), you see brudders going into a house, come out in about two minutes, then go into another house.

When you enter each door, you will need to climb about 2-3 floors of staircase steps before you enter a house with a big living room. The pimp, usually an old lady will lead you into a spacious room with a washing basin but no toilet. big mirrors on the wall and on the ceiling for your sexual visual pleasure.

You would have to wait in the room for a few minutes before they bring in the first girl, if you don't like it, they will change, get another girl, but that will take a few minutes again. Most brothels i visited have only 2-3 girls, some maybe 4.

The girls...
Mostly East European girls who speak Russian so i figure they are either Russians or Ukrainians (my favorite)

Many blondies with blue eyes, superb figures with obviously implanted breasts.

During fucking, some will fake pleasure and orgasms but it's really fake. Some will just smile at you very politely as you fuck them so that feels really retarded. Most have very loose and (artifically) lubricated pussies.
They are very accomodating. Within the time limit (of 15 minutes) you can switch as many positions as you want when you fuck them, even ride you cowgirl style, but you can tell they are doing it in a pretty much automated way.
I heard from the locals that these eastern european whores are managed by local mafia so if customers complain or they fail to meet certain quota, they get abused. That probably explains why they smile so much during fucking despite how retarded that may look.

Other parts of Athens

There are many other brothels scattered in different parts of Athens, some streets with freelancers strolling the late nights. These freelancers are working illegally, so if you bring them back to your hotel, remember to lock up your valuables. They do charge a lot more than the legal whores in the brothels in Fylis Street. about 30-80 Euros depending.

If you want to live near a street where there's many streetwalkers freelancers, try this Stalis Hotel at Akominatou 10, Athens 104 37, Greece.
There's a couple of brothels just next to this hotel too, so it's convenient, but generally i prefer to check out Fylis street as there's more choices.

Athen is a place i would love to go back again to cheong more because of how affordable it is compared to other european cities, plus the nice weather (always sunny). Perhaps we can organize a trip there together in future :P
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)