Thread: Europe
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Europe

hello bros, let me know if i post in the wrong section and i will remove the thread

i just came back from an overseas business trip that lasted nearly 4 months last week!

ive been to many of their famous RLDs and managed to bonk 4 different girls over the span of 4 months. (1 month 1 girl hehe)

then i wanted to share some experiences here and maybe other bros would have similar experiences with european countries can come to share, but i noticed theres no thread on europe in the international field report section so i decided to create one. again, if i recreate a thread please let me know, dont want to offend anyone.