Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

After 4 days of interrogation, Miyuki finally started to confess what happaned at the bar with 4 college kids.

She started to tell me one of the kids was her type. She first said while dancing he tried to kiss her but she resisted. Yet as slow dance started, she let him have her lips...

As other kids went to find other girls, she was left with the kids on sofa where they started to make out as others watching... Miyuki was pretty drunk and her bra unhooked exposing her breasts to him and other 3...

That is when another kids started put his hands in her panties and fingered her pussy.... It continued till she came to climax.. It was all dark in the bar yet kids used mobile phone to put light on her nude..

They did not have sex yet two more fingeres play in her pussy...