View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Tried no 3 today.

G3 Mai
Looks 7/10 she looks like a cute malay girl who speaks mandarin with short hair
Boobs 7/10 natural b cup
BBJ - 5/10
FJ -7/10
French 9/10 So far the 2nd viet girl who allows me to french her
GFE -7/10 Very friendly and happy girl
RTF - Maybe

The girls here are not as chio as those in lorong 16, 18 and 2034. But service wise alot better. Can french some more.
Tried G3 "Ah May".

Cute and very fair. With several small tattoos, biggest one on her right hip.

Best feature is her eyes, locking eyes with her is very shiok throughout. She does not look away.

Boobs are small, slightly deflated but perky nipples.

I'd rate her BBBJ a bit higher for the effort. Twist left and right while doing it, but suction quite weak.

Definitely very friendly and service-oriented. Halfway FJ, little bro became sleepy. But she didn't give up, chg a new cd and started blowing again till i finished.

Then still give a simple massage, ignoring the buzzer to complete everything with no rush.

Never had such good TLC in that other viet house! May even get scolded for needing the engine re-start

Saw G6 quite chio and petite also. Anybody tried before?