View Single Post
Old 17-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

What do the brothers and sisters think?
Bro Parrotkid, my humble advice is maybe you want to consider counselling after you settle your divorce.

The truth is (and I think you know too), 一种米养百种人. You had bad luck to be with an unsuitable wife.

For every terrible woman, there is at least one that is good; just that sometimes, need to look and try a few times.

It is like everything else, first job not suitable, need to keep looking and then maybe you realize you are better off running a hawker stall (what my friend).

Look on the bright side, you are still in a position to remove her from your life and look for your own happiness afterwards.