View Single Post
Old 17-11-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Can i first ask u what type of industry are u in? Nobody have the luxury of time to think about this?

Either ur ricebowl or to settle ur marriage/divorce proceedings? And it is not like any Senior Samsters here can genuinely and properly help me with any technical matters and I am not expecting it.

That's enough of many talkings right now and no more bullshit talkings anymore. U can treat them to restaurants, not necessary MBS restaurant, then both of u settle amicably.

And i am not going to go down to that level as you. A few of local fresh graduates can do R&D, talk properly and mingle around with other colleagues. So stop this nonsence right now, TS!
What has his industry got to do with this?

You neither mentioned you have any problem nor did you ask for any advice.

As much as I find your post a waste of bandwidth, you are still a samster, meaning you have as much right to post as anyone else here. So who the fuck are you to tell anyone to shut up??

Oh yah, what happened to your definition of achievement or getting PES C??

Last edited by iluvbreast; 17-11-2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Added