Old 31-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi all. I would like to share my FR about an amazing facesitting experience I had with Queen Roxy.

If you have been wondering what is it like for a young pretty girl to sit on your face and completely cut off your precious supply of air, then you need to look no further as Queen Roxy will be more than willing to treat you like her chair.

Our session started off on a friendly note during which she asked me what my limits were. I told her it was my 1st time and I didn't really know what to expect. Like a true professional, she suggested that we would start off with her sitting on my face for a brief period of time and then progressively pushing my limits. I happily agreed.

I lay down on her thoroughly sanitised cushioned yoga mat as she stood over me. For a few seconds, I was able to enjoy the sight of her long fair legs. She turned around and faced my feet and asked if I was ready. Distracted by her cute butt which was barely covered by her FBT shorts, I said yes.

The next thing I knew, her ass was on my face. She wiggled around until my nose was in the perfect position for her which left me gasping for air. I was lucky that she kept herself clean as the only air I was able to breath was filtered through her amazing bottom. I tapped out after about 30 secs and she got stood up disappointed. I guess she expected me to last longer. As our session progressed, she started to sit on me for longer and longer periods of time.

Queen Roxy is very good at finding and pushing your limits. At the end of the session, I was able to hold my breath for a lot longer than when I started. I left happy, little dizzy from all the smothering and with her sweet smell still lingering on my nose.

She is definitely a gem who truly enjoys what she does. I would definitely return again if I need a proper ass smothering session.