View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
first of all what does quickhunt have to do with this, the initial point was that quickhunt said she looking for SD he wasnt the one she said 10k, another person asked what was the market rate, which was asked 10k.
Now commonsense if you had any would mean that guys who had a sb would want to get as MUCH value out of the relationship as possible ie fucking every day, whether she allows it is another issue, so thats my point what girl will agree to 300usd for being a sb when the guy WANTS to fuck everyday...even if ist 4x a mth that less that 100usd, now if you are going to use the 1x a month then that comes back to the poster who asked if it was 10k/meet.
Again seems there is a lack of intelligence and commonsense around here
I say it really depends whether the SB see the value or not. 10000B/mth cannot be exclusive. She can have 5 or 6 SD at the same time which is not uncommon. Moreover, if the SD is a foreigner, he likely will not be able to spend that much time with her. In the end, it really depends on both. Some SD will require the SB to be devoted and not fuck around. In this case, the money involved must be higher.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily