Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
roadsaints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtechkkh View Post
Went to that hse too on Friday. Did not see any SYT, so went next H40, Took a petite Thai G18 . KNN. Fucking regretted. Okt said service good, so book her and Knn, service my cock!!! Straight in room SOP. no catbath, no frenching, no juice.. All she did was making that fucking sound, even haven't finger her, sound come already. Fucking fake.. Then she ride me for a while then said tired, ask me do missionary. Chee Bai. no mood liao, so decided to bonk her doggie, until erupt. SEE BEH TU LAN. Instead of her doing the hard work for me to enjoy, I got to bonk hard to release. Finish liao, wash up and go! didn't even ask her fucking name. Told OKT lousy aervic. he kept quiet!!!
remember G18 Thai L18h40.. No No !! even okt say good. Save the $80!! Go somewhere else !!
Hmmm... I tried G18 before. Big tits fake one right bro? For me service was not too bad but u are damn right. Fucking lazy... Only go on top for less than 5 mins after that I had to do all the work. Bath also kena bath alone. Sigh... Wasted. If not for the big boobies I also won't call her.