View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
Can't believe MU can lose to Chelsea .
According to reports, it seems MU midfield was crap esp Mikki rated 3/10...leaving a heavy burden for Matic......so it could not help to move the ball to the strikers like Lakuku...and tis expose their defence too...Chelski has much better players in all depts esp in their midfield who could pass the ball forward quickly...

JM played defensive football again esp against the top 6 teams hoping for one mistake frm them...the scoreline @ the end of the game will inevitably be 1-0 for or against them..it works if they r lucky but if not they not only cannot score but can be hit on the counter which was wat happened last nite...no offense, it is a fact tat MU still needs more better players, players who r daring, willing to work hard n smart on the field to make a difference for themselves & the club like Rashford & Martial for e.g. if they wanna be league champions

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor