Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on San San (BY: SharkMan)

After bonking Chelsea, I didn’t really feel satisfied, so sat around pondering who my next girl will be. I keep seeing San San walking in and out of the rooms, servicing one guy after another… boy is she hot or is she hot. She does look a little like Zoe Tay. So after siting on my ass dead for god knows how long, I told Tommy she’s next.

Round Two... f**k!...

Once in the room, we started talking and then striped, and went to shower. Shower was SOP, except that she gave me a brief hot water BBBJ, interesting feeling, never had this before… heh heh. Dried up, hopped onto the bed, and she starts giving me a very sensual cat bath with occasional frenching (shiok!), all the while she had her hands on my pole, giving it it’s much deserved rubbing and tugging… after about 5 or so mins, she moved on to BBBJ. She give some deep throat and good amount of licking, me took the opportunity to tune her radio… while looking at the mirror as she bonk her mouth up and down my pole. Wanted to 69 her, but I think she didn't hear me... so I gave up and continue enjoying her mouth... heheh...

Then came my turn to eat her. Wah, she was wet man (no KY! Yeah), eat her out with a little fingering, not too long later, she started bucking her body and said she’s getting too sensitive, so we started missionary, hugged her tight and bonk her like no tomorrow. Next went doggy, and played with her milk bags while she occasionally french me again. Then she went on top… more hugging and shagging, and finally went back to missionary and unloaded my soldiers…. We were left with some time, so we laid on the bed and hug and talk a bit of cock.

Face: quite pretty.
Body: Nicely shaped, but a bit short
Breast: enough flesh to grab, nice and firm, pink nipples!
Cunt: nicely shaven (turns me on!), wet and tight.
BBBJ: long and wet with reasonable amount of force.
CB: very nice and sensual.
AR: n/a (me don’t like… she say she also don’t like to do it)
FJ: great pace, enough action (but I don’t think it’s commando grade, maybe semi)
Overall: Wah, the most gf feeling I’ve had so far, very comfortable feeling, keeps calling you "darling". Also service is great with thumbs up! Enough action and hugging and frenching. Great PR skills too. Like a cross between Derby (sweet) and XinXin (action)… IMHO
RTF: I’ll be damned if I don’t!

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:31 PM.