Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Jaguar (BY:Ah Neo)

September 16, Monday
1658 hours, clear sky

Arrived at HQ, told T that I want Jaguar. Was told that she had just left HQ, and I had to wait for a while. I agreed, sat down to sip tea. 10 minutes later, Xiao Zhu arrived and we engaged in chit-chat about gf stuff. After a while, Supertooler came out with 2 ladies (please refer to his Tama FR, hehehe!) and also joined in the chat.

Jaguar arrived at about 1810 hours. As we walked into the Cupid room, she was massaging my shoulders. The moment we entered the room, we engaged in hot frenching (cigarette taste, must be menthol light) while we removed our clothes. She was wearing a seductive, yellow G-string. We then entered into the shower room, indulged in a bit of hanky panky. Noticed she did not washed me with as much care as both Yoko L28 and Fei Xue; instinct told me that the incoming catbath would be short and SOP.

After drying ourselves, Jaguar wrapped herself with the towel. We tumbled onto the mattress and frenched. I savoured her fair skin, white boobs and cute nipples as I removed her towel, accompanied with moans of “Bu yao! Bu yao tuo wo diao mao jin!” (No! Please don’t remove my towel!).

She licked my left nipple (don’t know why she was biased against my other nipple) and a while later, she coaxed me to get on top of her, licking my shaft and balls. After a short while (really short!), I was pushed gently on my back. She whipped her right thigh across my body and pushed her ass into my face. Automatic 69 position. She was faking highly sexed moans and pussy quivers.

Turning around, she straddled me and impaled herself on my dick. Lying underneath her, I pushed up to penetrate her deeply with every down stroke, and enjoying her seductive facial expressions. Her long hair curtained her cute face, her tongue sticking out wetting her lips and her eyes narrowed into a pair of slits. I sat up, frenching her again and fondling her breasts.

Not long after, we pulled me down, twisting our bodies to get into missionary position. She then encouraged me (in a sluttish voice, aided with an extreme CFM look) to pump her. I pumped her for several minutes, and her coquettish moans caused my sperm to travel up my shaft. I stopped immediately so as to change into doggie style. I always find myself last longer in this position (as your thighs and lower waist will be very sore).

Unfortunately, she had other ideas. As I was pulling back, she locked her legs around my waist and reverse-pumped on me. Impressive waist strength! I tried every mind-trick I knew but it was no use. Her furious reverse pumps, coupled with exaggerated moans and furious twists of her body, made me cummed soon after. I was a bit disappointed but still maintained a smile.

Ratings for Jaguar

Looks: 6.5/10 pretty with extreme CFM look. Likes to look at you in narrowed eye slits.
Skin: 8/10 smooth and fair
Body: 7/10 tummy fat. Nice bum though.
Boobs: 7/10 B-cup, ok breast shape but nice “chewy” nipples.
Cat bath + BBBJ: 6/10 very SOP
Assrim: N/A told her not to do it.
FJ: 8/10 fake moans but very seductive. Impressive waist strength.
Attitude: 7/10 very sai nai but assume too much control during fj (actually much more than Fei Xue; the latter issues verbal orders but Jaguar actually does it!)
Overall: 7/10

RTF: A MUST repeat. Next time I must do her in doggie style and “punish her”. Hahaha!

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:29 PM.