Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Yoko (By:Ah Neo)

My first GL Cat $150 with Yoko (L28)

July 18 2002, Thursday
1548 hours, slight drizzle

Found Tommy's place for the first time. Ask for SingTel (heard she's retiring.... so must try!). Was disappointed to hear that she's not working. Feeling horny, quickly asked for Yoko. Tommy said I have to wait for 20 minutes, but it quickly dragged to nearly 50++ minutes. Met Bro Cuntking during the long wait.

When she finally arrived, I saw that she's quite mature (estimated 30years old; my type). Sporting pouty lips, obviously meant for a good blowjob, I knew I was in for a good time. Ushered by Tommy into a room. As she stripped to her birthday suit, my dick shot up to full length. I asked her for 2 shots and she agreed.

Hitting the showers, she soaped my arsehole and dick well. She looked like a 30 year-old housewife having a roll in the hay with a younger guy (me, hehehe!) behind her husband's back. My hands were all over her in no time: breasts, waist, hips bum, and pussy. She frenched me while giving me a hand job with the soapsuds. Rinsing the soap off my dick and arse, she suddenly squatted down and engulfed my dick with her mouth. Wow, she BBBJ me before I could stop her. I tried to stop her, but she only ignored me and increased suction strength. I think I cum after 10 minutes.

In bed, she licked my nipples while I massaged her buns. She went farther down, BBBJ me again for a short while, then sucked my balls, inner thighs, outer thighs all the way to my toes. Got up to me, french me again while grinding her pussy against my bare dick.

I requested for 69 position and she swung her hips over my head. Engaged in this position for quite a long time. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft of my dick as she deep-throated me. Her hands were not idle; one hand gently massaged my balls while the other hand caress and pokes my arse-hole. Once a while, her tongue stabbed at my pee-hole. I was in seventh heaven but as I cummed already, I still managed to hold back even though my dick was convulsing dangerously. I returned the favour by licking her pussy with a rapid pace.

Cannot stand it anymore and ask for her to ride me. The usual up-down hop, interjected with the occasional pussy grind. She suddenly said it's quite close to 45 minutes and so we switched to missionary where I finally cummed into her pussy (with condom; dunno when she put it on maybe during 69). During cumming, I frenched her harder, shiok!!! After the fuck, she gives a very strong massage including several bone-cracking techniques. My body never felt so relaxed!!!

When I came out of the room, Bro Cuntking teased me saying "Wow, U still can walk out of the room!" hahaha, little did he know that I need to sit down at the waiting hall for near 40 minutes to recover.

Ratings for Yoko (L28)
Looks: 6.5/10. She's quite old but she's my type! A Lao Chio!
Boobs: a B-cup going to C-cup. 34 inches.
Body: 5 ft 4 inches or about 162cm. Fair and smooth skin with bulging tummy.
Attitude: 9/10. Hardcore action; hardworking but a bit too chatty!
BBBJ: 9/10. I recommend letting her do it in 69 position, more shiok!
FJ: 8/10. In my opinion it's a good job done because she allows frenching. A lot of bros here said GF treatment; I reckon it should be called "next-door-bored-30yo-houswife-fucking-young guy neighbour-behind-husband's back" treatment. I acquired this fetish quite recently.
Overall: 8.5/10. Don’t take my words at face value. One man's meat is another's poison

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:21 PM.