View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Sorry did not check this thread for a while. I am not sure how to classify the FL but will think of a way to address in terms of unit, room, etc. I counted there must be 6-8 shops on the side of the LRT and 4 on opposite side.

I see syt more in the first 2 shops and across the road. Afternoon to night is best time. Sometimes you need to wait as some are engaged. Don't be in a hurry. The bosses there are quite friendly and will let you linger if you ask them whether a syt is behind any particular closed door.

Sometimes in the afternoon when business is slow the FLs will offer BBBJ and cim for rm$40. However my advise is that you should play it safe and use condom all the time even for bj. You don't know who she has been with before you. If she offered BBBJ to you means she BBBJ someone else earlier.

On a few occasions I managed to bonk Indonesian Chinese.

The girls have to go back to Indonesia every month for passport stamping so you get different FLs in different times.