View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Went down last night and walked around. Went to the upstairs shop across the road from the majority of the shops.

Name: Chika
Nationality: NL from East Malaysia
Figure: Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs.
Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

Asked her how much and she raised 4 fingers for RM$40.
You can negotiate for RM$30 but I was horny so paid the OKT.

Went into room and I helped her take off her bra (phew natural C-boobs, not tricked by push-up bras) and took off her g-string. No smell below, some stubble growing back.

Rabba rabba a bit and then she gave me a cbj. This was followed by a few positions and shot my load into the cd.

She washed up on a wash area and I washed up too. She provided dettol antiseptic soap.

Dressed up and went my way.

All in all 10 mins and not more than 15 mins. Don't expect much in terms of GFE as its a straight in, do the deed, wash and out. No kissing, don't like too much touching down there.

Bedsheet was clean and changed regularly. Lots of wipes and cd around as she is quite safe.

Will try the others as spotted a few other NL SYTs some were offering RM$30 last night.