View Single Post
Old 28-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Decide to start a thread on Brickfields after reading the FR from Wot2Doo.

Went for a walk today and was surprised at the number of outlets. Decided to walk into all of them to look see, close to about 10 "shops". On Thambipillay with the LRT station behind you, turn left. The first shop is actually just around the corner.

Each shop is typically lit by a dim red light inside. You walk inside and the ladies are standing by the door to their cubicles calling out to clients. You can walk in and see if any catches your eye. If not just smile and walk out, no obligation. Some of the shops are upstairs, some on ground floor.

Each shop is usually a long corridor with many concrete cubicles. Each cubicle has a mattress and a small washing area inside. You can wash your dick on the tap but cannot shower.

I was surprised at the stock. I expected all old MILFs and some grannies there. However I saw quite a few SYT, some nice leggy big bosom ladies as well. Some even looked quite pretty with long hair, slender bodies.

Prices ranges from RM$30 to $40 (some even $50) for 10 mins and 1 shot. The OKT will try to persuade you to take 20 mins 2 shot for $60-80.

Its a bit of hit and miss. If you are there and the SYTs are working behind closed doors, you will walk through and miss a gem.

PROS - cheap fucks, some nice SYTs even, good collection of Indons and some Viets. Saw a couple of PRCs too. Good place to look for Mee Bakso.

CONS - Place is run down and dirty. The mattress is old and stained. The popular FLs probably has serviced many dicks every night. You are sharing the pussy with the Banglas, PRC laborers, etc.

As usual, cheap fucks come with risks. Higher chances of STDs, less hygienic. Make your own decision, be aware of the risk.

Any FRs please post here. Which unit, which room, FL name, price paid, etc.