View Single Post
Old 16-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I just read in the news that Thailand will not be opening its borders for tourist this year. Only those under the special arrangements are allowed to enter Thailand. Only next year they will consider opening its borders for tourist.
Looks like the economy for Thailand will be hit very hard!
If you are doing biz for domestic market, will not be that too hard..
Unless depend on tourists then need to go try fly kite liao...
Just like some bros, who are dealing with Thai amulets..not much affect, have also very little..
The best thing for Thai is to bring up their livestocks, vegetables and rice..all those agricultural stuffs, prepare for shortage of food domestically and for export purpose to bring up revenue for country..End of the end will start to have shortage of food world wide...watch n see...

I'M CIM KING