View Single Post
Old 21-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Still remenber the first time i see a girl's bush hair was when in sec 3. On a particular saturday when i go tution, there were like 3 students other than me. And the teacher will go through with student one by one to explain. Then i suddenly want to pee, so i walk to the toliet in the kitchen. Then the maid using so i go to the other toliet in the room. When i open the unlocked toliet door i was shocked to see the teacher's daughter showering, she was putting the shampoo at that time. Not sure what her age but confirm she was studying at JC at that time. So i closed the door back but was even more shocked when she opened the door. I cant believe what standing in front of me was a totally naked girl. Although breast not very big its A cup, but the hairy pussy turned me on totally and my didi immediately marikita. She asked me to go in pee and just treat her as transparent. Although i dun feel like peeing alr but i went in anyway. Abit paiseh that she will see my erected didi so i pee with my back facing her. But then i also constantly turned my head to see her wonderful butt and hairy pussy. I think she realised but she dun mind at all. After pee i went out closing the door behind me and went back to the seat satisfied.

Next to up: