View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

Question: So total stayed at Thermae how many hours?
I was there from 10pm to 1am

Question: Your hotel is at Sukhumvit area?
Yes

Question: How you discover she a single mum? Casual chit chat over supper sharing or??? You asked? Or she auto tell?
I saw the stretch mark on her tummy and ask her the age of her kid. The rest she auto tell.

Question: So you chat with her in simple english only? Or you got use thailish? Or you speak thai with her?
Her english is reasonably good. No need translator. I can't speak Thai.

Question: Any reason why she left at 5am?
She needs to send her daughter to school and she lives far away from Sukhumvit.

Question: So did she send you to airport?
No. She said she doesn't like stuck in the Jam. Take cab with me ok.

Question: I believe you have her contact. So are you open to share her contact? If no then it also answer your original posting about asking for contact. If yes, then you are very gracious. 555
No. Because I am still "playing" her. haha

Question: Next time will you consider meeting her again for LT? If yes, do you think you will try aim for FREE LT with her?
Yes. She gave me high GFE. Bonk for free didn't cross my mind.

Question: Will you consider import her to sg for 3D2N holiday? Lets say everything you paid for and no need pay her money for LT in sg. Bao eat tour leisure and of course you fuck her surely.
Maybe. Worth a thought.