Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megachan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
After long time no hunting,finally decide to go to this joint. Know about this joint long time but never give chance to try. Until i knew that the owner is the previous owner from my lepak MP. Mdm boss.

Cut it short i made an appointment for massage with lady nick J. Came up to place and greet by counter lady. Damn shes milf type sexy.haha. unlucky shes not doing massage.

Took 1.5hr session. Shown the room and wow using bed massage not a normal mattress as local joint use. Then the massage begin. J quite my type slim body,friendly and her massage good. Not a piano type. As my first time,im not dare to lebih2 upon the massage.

Then asked to turn back. Golden question cme up want to do batin? Surely yes. Then J came up on the bed slowly stroke my didi. Cannot resist to request if she can open more. Haha. She said yes can, for sure add on money. I agree. B cup. Allow me to touch her bb,play with the nips while she continue stroke my didi from the side.

I try to wake up to kiss her bbs,then she said u know u can if add on money right. I said ok.haha. long time never go. Then i sat on the bed while she stand aside and kiss and suck her nips while my hands grops her ass. Sensation man. Hahha. Clocks ticking then i decide to release. Lay back and ask her to do batin while i continue breastfeed from side till release.

Sure will come again for her. Mdm boss recommend to try N after this. Maybe shud try N when i have time.

Summary
Time 1.5hrs rm90
Massage 9/10
Face 7/10
Body slim type
Boobs b cup
Hj 7/10
Bj not ask
Roaming + sucking + grasping
Return again YES

Batin 60. Others u nego yourself.
Happy hunting